- GET ä. SARS-COV2 INFECTION AND LUNG CANCER PATIENTS: the potential role of IL17 target therapy Extract
- GET ä. COVID-19: a case for inhibiting IL-17? Extract
- GET ä. Could IL-17 represent a new therapeutic target for the treatment and/or management of COVID-19-related respiratory syndrome?: This paper is dedicated to Sofia Maione born during COVID-19 outbreak Extract frisch geboren und schon publiziert...
- GET 2020. May IL-17 have a role in COVID-19 infection? Extract
- GET 2020. Interleukin-17: A potential therapeutic target in COVID-19. Extract
- GET 2020. Potential role of Anti-IL-17 in COVID-19 treatment. Extract
- GET 2020. Letter to the Editor in response to the article "Could IL-17 represent a new therapeutic target for the treatment and/or management of COVID-19-related respiratory syndrome?" Extract
- GET 2020. Targeting the interleukin-17 pathway to prevent acute respiratory distress syndrome associated with SARS-CoV-2 infection. Extract